Sunday, May 17, 2009

Still churning those wheels between showers

It was a surprisingly fine weekend despite some dire predictions, and so today Helen and I got the wheels out and started them toward the library at Henderson against a sturdy headwind.
A pleasant trip through swathes of Autumn leaves on the path in places, and great colours in some of the trees we passed.
. . . and hardly a soul on the track. We made it back just before the dark looming clouds that had threatened the return journey burst into a downpour. Whew.

3 comments:

  1. I love your new blog header, it's really cool. Have you thought about putting that image on a teeshirt? If you do, I'll have a size 10 scoop- or V-neck.

    Unity
    http://aucklandcyclechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS! Glad you like it - I thought it time to get a proper graphic up there. I'll work on the tee-shirt idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in! I'd need a much bigger size than Unity tho :0/ And would you post to the UK? :0)
    Glad to see you are still having some lovely rides, despiste the cooling weather.Things are warming up this side of the world, although still alot of rain. My main problem now is a daughter falling off her bike and with broken wrist! (deatils on my blog!)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. You will need to write in English though.